Tanya Goreing RRPr of Soul Treatments Wellness Center is conducting clinical trials!
We would like to learn more about the effects regular reflexology treatments have on the conditions listed below. If you, or someone you know, suffers from any of the conditions and would like to see how all natural, alternative health care can offer improvement, please contact Tanya Goreing of Soul Treatments at 519-220-2887 or email@example.com
Reflexology is an ancient healing art that could be seen as a modern day “foot massage”. These safe, natural techniques work on the principle that all the body parts –organs, tissues, glands, etc – are connected through the reflex points in our hands and feet. While reflexology does not claim to prescribe or diagnose specific conditions, the reduction in stress, relief of tension, improved blood circulation and continuous work with the nervous system have shown positive benefits in a variety of conditions based on the body’s improved ability to help itself.
We are looking candidates to conduct 3 clinical trials. If you meet any of the following criteria, please contact us!
----> Woman aged 18 – 45 suffering from PMS symptoms including (but not limited to) unusually heavy or painful cycles, irregular cycles and mood swings.
----> Woman aged 45 + experiences symptoms of menopause or perimenopause including (but not limited to) hot flashes, irregular or non-existant cycles, night sweats and mood swings.
----> Children who have been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Qualified participants must be able to demonstrate their commitment to the study by agreeing to:
* Time Commitment – Participant must have the available time to receive up to 20 full reflexology treatments (30 min – 1 hour each depending on the participant) spaced anywhere from weekly to monthly, based on the needs and specific health condition of the participant during the posted hours of operation at Soul Treatments.
* Financial Commitment – Treatments will be offered at the reduced rate of $25 per treatment (regular $65 Adult, $40 Child).
* Location Commitment – Without exception, all treatments will be given at the Cambridge clinic location of Soul Treatments.
* Health Disclosure Commitment – Confidentiality is very important at Soul Treatments and your private/personal information will never be shared. However, it is important for the practitioner to be knowledgeable of your complete health history and full disclosure is a necessary requirement of the study.
* Results Commitment – Participants must understand that while their personal results will never be shared, the results of the overall study may be used in future marketing and promotion of alternative health care benefits.
Tanya Goreing is the proud mother of one boy and the owner of Soul Treatments. The natural health of woman and children is her passion!